Skip to toolbar
California In-N-Out 2017 fire

Grass: California In-N-Out 2017 fire

The state is seeking $1.2 million for the Sept. 20, 2017 blaze it says was sparked on property owned by the chain in Arroyo Grande, 175 miles north of Los Angeles, The San Luis Obispo Tribune reported.

The blaze was caused by a tractor mowing grass on the property, which was covered in “dry annual grasses and scattered brush” that “created a receptive bed of flammable vegetation,” Cal Fire said. The suit said the chaff built up in the mower deck was ignited by a hot clutch, blown off and deposited on dry grass. continue reading

0 0 vote
Article Rating
Subscribe
Notify of
guest
0 Comments
Inline Feedbacks
View all comments
0
Would love your thoughts, please comment.x
()
x